Bodies of two Italians killed in scuba diving accident recovered, Maldives state media says
The bodies of two Italian divers killed in a scuba diving accident in the Maldives have been recovered, state media said on Tuesday, as efforts continue to retrieve the remains of two others. The divers were part of a group of five who entered a deepwater cave last week.
The body of one among them - their instructor - was recovered on Friday.
(This story has not been edited by Devdiscourse staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
Advertisement

